Skip to content
- Season programme 2023 - January 2023 - Nach der sehr erfolgreichen Saison 2022 freuen wir uns, nun das Saisonprogramm 2023 ankündigen zu können! Neben vielen bekannten Events, wie dem Ski-Weekend, dem Tiger & Rabbit und dem Nachtgolfen, … Continue reading "Saisonprogramm 2023"
- Season review 2022 - December 2022 - As in the previous year, we were again able to hold numerous events in 2022. Besides the regular training from March to October, the season highlights included our Ski ... Continue reading "Saisonrückblick 2022"
- Season Opening 2022: First handicap effective tournament - May 2022 - On 29 April, together with Migros GolfCard, we hosted a handicap effective tournament for the first time. In the best weather, Pier Giuseppe (gross), Moritz (1st net), Rafael ... Continue reading "Season Opening 2022: Erstes Handicap Wirksames Turnier"
- Ryder Cup 2021: Victory against the University St. Gallen - October 2021 - At this year's Ryder Cup, the UZH & ETHZ Golf Club was able to defend its title from the last three years. On the beautiful course in Langenstein and in the best weather, our team already led by ... Continue reading "Ryder Cup 2021: Sieg gegen die Universität St. Gallen"
- Member organisation of the ASVZ - June 2021 - Since 2021, the Golfclub UZH & ETHZ is the 23rd member club of the ASVZ (initially provisionally for 3 years) - in 2024, the final admission will be decided. We are actively ... Continue reading "Mitgliedsverein des ASVZ"
- Introduction video of the Golf Club of the University of Zurich and ETH Zurich - February 2021 -
- Joint training in Otelfingen - November 2020 - Since 2021, we have been offering a joint training session in Otelfingen every fortnight (Thursday evening) from April to October. During the training, you practise on the range and play various chipping ... Continue reading "Gemeinsames Training in Otelfingen"